I was elected as Macomb County Treasurer in November 2016, and I am committed to improving customer service for all of our residents. I am honored to have the opportunity to serve you and welcome any feedback you may have regarding the services provided by the Macomb County Treasurer’s Office.
I am a resident of Clinton Township and have been a Macomb County business owner for over thirty years. My public service began in 1964 when I enlisted in the United States Navy. I served during the Vietnam War aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise (CVAN 65) and was honorably discharged in 1970. I earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from Oakland University in 1980.
I have over twenty years of experience serving as the treasurer of various public and private organizations. I am a current member of the following organizations:
- Michigan Association of County Treasurers
- Macomb County Treasurer’s Association
- Macomb County Building Authority Commission
- Macomb County Election Commission
- Macomb County Employees’ Retirement Commission
- Macomb County Intermediate Retiree Medical Benefit Trust Board
- Macomb County Retiree Healthcare Board
- Macomb County Rotating Emergency Shelter Team